We are living at the end of the last Yuga called 'Kali-Yuga'. There is good news for us who are worrying about 'Kali' at its zenith and wondering when the 'Kalki Maha Avatar' will appear to establish His Righteousness Reign in this chaotic world. In fulfillment of all the prophetical predictions given in all the sacred scriptures, Sreeman Narayana has come down as 'Kalki Maha Avatar' near River Tamiraparni in his Own Eternal Indestructible Form, and in His Most Glorious Name Shri. Lahari Krishna.
In the governments of today's world -- Democracy, Communism, Kingship, Dictatorship, etc., -- there exists only torture, violence, fighting and danger to life and property. Therefore such forms of government have become totally useless. The poor are oppressed and killed. Everywhere in the country dryness, poverty and non-availability of food has only increased. People are daily fighting and dying due to various sectarian feelings like caste, colour, religion, creed, and language. Is there no remedy from this present condition of humanity? Surely there has now come the one and only remedy -- God's Personal Government on earth -- as promised in all the Holy Books of all religions. The Divine Intervention of the Creator and His establishment of "Dharma Yuga" is the only solution.
The entire universe, as well as the whole creation is being protected in five different ways by the Great King Sreeman Narayana. As the same Aadhi Narayana has come to this earth now as the Last and Greatest "Kalki-Maha-Avatar", His devotees are filled with the ocean of bliss by crowning Him as "The King of kings", which is the greatest blessing and also the only solution to all the unrighteousness now prevalent in this world today. In order to make the devotees happy and all the heavenly hosts rejoice the Crowning Ceremony of "Bhagawan Shri. Lahari Krishna" has happened in a magnificent manner. So, there is no need of worry now for those who sincerely believe in God. Because, from that day onwards, Sreeman Narayana's 'Sathya Yuga' (Divine Government) has come. The Righteous Age has come.
In the Puranas, it is mentioned that there always has been a unique flag for every avatar taken by Lord Narayana. In Thretha Yuga, Sri Rama had a flag having a tree fixed on it and in Dhvapara Yuga, Sri Krishna had a flag having a Garuda (Eagle) printed on it. Even in today's world, each country has got a flag as a symbol indicating its rulership. Numerous flags may be hoisted by men as divine flags now but Sreeman Narayana's flag alone will triumph. Also only Shriman Narayana has the right to hoist the flag having "The Vishnu Chakra" on it. No one except Him can do this as per the prophetical predictions in the Holy Books.
As the Righteous Age has come, Sri Maha Vishnu, Sri Lahari Krishna has hoisted His Love Flag having the 'Sudharsana Chakram' (The Vishnu Chakram). Knowing very well the real power of this 'Symbol of God', the Mughal King Akbar had imprinted this unique Vishnu Chakram on his shield. (You can see this shield in the Mumbai museum. The 'chakram' is embossed near the 'kumbha' rasi which according to the Holy Vedas is the exact 'rasi' under which 'Kalki-Maha-Avatar' will be born at the end of 'Kali Yuga'.) Akbar vanquished all the wicked in his time and lived as a very great king, getting the appellation - Akbar, the great. This 'Love Flag' which has now been hoisted by 'Maha Vishnu' heralding His 'Righteous Reign' is the very same flag which is flying in Sri Vaikuntam from time immemorial.
The Love Flag has got the exact measurements (length, breadth and height) of our Indian Flag. The Vishnu Chakra is imprinted in the center of the flag. The seven coloured rainbow surrounds the Vishnu Chakra as a circle on the outside. In the very middle of the Vishnu Chakra there is the symbol of the sun. The top portion of the flag has a white thick stripe and the bottom portion has a green stripe from edge to edge. The body of the flag is fully saffron in colour. The image of this flag is given at the head of this article.
Bhagawan Shri. Lahari Krishna has voluntarily explained about the Love Flag hoisted by Him. The saffron colour on the body of the flag points to the 'Supreme Sacrifice' as indicated in the Purusha Suktham. The white thick stripe indicates the Righteousness of God, which is given to us by God without any of our self-efforts. The green thick stripe points that Truth and Peace will prevail. Only when Truth flourishes, true Peace can be an outcome of it. The Chakra present in the center of the flag indicates the symbol or signet of Sreeman Narayana. This has got the terrible power of destroying the enemies. The circular rainbow (for which there exists no starting or ending point) which surrounds it, indicates the Deathless Eternal Life which only Lord Narayana possesses. The sun present inside the six pointed star indicates Perfect Holiness. The Sudharsana Chakra is not static. It is a revolving chakram.
1. Sreeman Narayana has descended to this world, to save His Bhaktas and destroy the enemies and has started His Divine Government.
2. The true implementation of the 'One God and One Tribe' concept is now being done by Lord Narayana Himself, uniting manhood and every other creation under the 'Love Flag' and also under the great truth of the 'Supreme Sacrifice' done by Him at the beginning of creation for the prosperity of mankind and the whole universe. This truth of the 'Supreme Sacrifice' crosses all the man-made boundaries like colour, caste, creed, religion, language, country etc.,
3. As this flag is called by Lord Narayana as "Love Flag", we should love all beings and people created by God 100% by following the great discipline of 'Jeeva Karunyam' (Compassionate Living) in all respects. There will be no slaughter of animals for food in the 'Dharma Yuga'.
4. When opposition of any form confronts us, we should follow the real "Ahimsa Dharma" by not lifting our hands but leaving the battle to God and His Heavenly army. 'Ahimsa Dharma' should be the guiding rule of our life.
5. The love flag tells us the Supreme Truth that Shri Lahari Krishna is the one and only King of the whole universe.
6. The prayers of the people, who really understand the concepts of the "Love Flag" and follow it, will be instantaneously answered by Sreeman Narayana.
7. No one can oppose and win the One who has planted this 'Love Flag' on this earth. Therefore no harm will come to those who surrender at the Holy Feet of the One and Only 'Parama Purusha': Lord Shri Lahari Krishna.
Love flag is given as the symbol of victory for our prosperity and safety by Lord Shri. Lahari Krishna.
Once, when an elephant in trouble (Read 'Gajendra Moksham' in Srimad Bhagavatham) called on Parama Purusha as Adhi Moolam when its leg was caught by a crocodile, 'Maha Vishnu' saved the elephant by sending His 'Sudharsana Chakram'. Likewise, when devotees -- gathered together under His 'Love Flag' face any manner of sadness, sorrow, grief or danger -- call on Parama Purusha with full devotion, then complete victory will be given to them instantaneously by Lord Narayana.
Wherever the "Love Flag" of Lord Shri 'Lahari' Krishna is hoisted, there exists prosperity, great victory, and 'Righteousness of God'.