We are living in the last Yuga (Age) called "Kali-Yuga". Here is good news for all of us who are expecting the advent of "Kalki-Maha-Avatar" on Indian Soil. The long expected Sreeman Narayana has come down to earth. He has fulfilled to the very letter all the prophetical predictions pertaining to His advent found in all the religious scriptures. As foretold in Shrimad Bhagavatham in Canto 2, Chapter 5:38-42 he has appeared on the outskirts of the River Tamiraparani (Tirunelveli District).
II. A FEW SLOKAS (VERSES) FROM SHRIMAD BHAGAVAD GITA (ALSO CALLED AS THE FIFTH VEDA) FOR YOUR DEEP MEDITATION AND REFLECTION:
"Those whose wisdom had been carried away by various desires, being prompted by their own nature, worship other deities adopting rules relating to each." - (Chapter 7:20)
The fruit gained by these people of small understanding, however, is perishable. The worshippers of gods attain the gods; whereas My devotees, howsoever they worship Me, eventually come to Me and Me alone. - (Chapter 7:23)
Those who are vowed to the gods go to the gods; those who are vowed to the manes reach the manes; those who adore the spirits reach the spirits and those who worship Me come to Me alone. - (Chapter 9:25)
III. DIFFERENT TYPES OF WORSHIP AND THEIR RESULTS:
Different types of worship are mentioned in the slokas quoted above. They are as follows:
1. Worship of the gods and goddesses with rituals pertaining to them.
2. Worship of the fore-fathers (manes).
3. Worship of evil spirits, dead-spirits, etc.,
4. Worship of Sreeman Narayana alone.
People who belong to the first three categories cannot attain the Supreme Creator Sreeman Narayana. This is the conclusion of the Vedas (sacred scriptures) and is a very great truth. The reason for this is as follows: They are creations of Lord Narayana and they have very less powers. Also they have usurped the position of Lord Narayana by accepting worship and homage which is due only to Him and Him alone. By this type of worship people end up as the enemies of Lord Narayana when He starts punishing these beings for their sin against the throne of God Almighty. We must also be very aware about the destination that we would reach according to our choice of worship.
IV. THE ESSENCE OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED SLOKAS:
People who worship the created beings mentioned in the slokas quoted above are given the following characteristics:
1. They are people whose wisdom has been carried away.(i.e., they possess very little intelligence and hence their understanding of what is the right form of worship is totally erroneous)
2. They are "selfish" and have multiple worldly and carnal desires.
3. The gifts that they may get by worshipping anyone other than the Creator are perishable.
4. They never attain the Supreme Abode of Lord Narayana (Sri Vaikuntam).
V. HERE IS A QUESTION FOR THE SINCERE PEOPLE WHO WISH TO ATTAIN THE HIGHEST DESTINATION (SRI VAIKUNTAM):
Dear devotees who have faith in God. Do you wish to reach the places where these beings who have committed treason reside or do you sincerely and whole-heartedly desire to reach the Supreme Abode. Decide for yourself.
VI. WHY GOD DOES NOT RESIDE IN THE TEMPLES TODAY?
Formerly, there was a time when the power of God was manifesting in the temples. You can know about this by reading through the books about the great Azhwars (consecrated and devoted people to God and great Rishis (people who have forsaken the world and are devoted to meditation on God alone as their first priority).
But currently the situation is completely different. Today, God does not reside in the temples. If God does not reside in the temples, then what power exists there to guide the people who go there? We are well aware of the fact that 'nature abhors a vacuum' and also that no place remains empty for long. As soon as the true God left the temples (proofs will be disclosed), the beings of the spiritual realm who wanted to usurp the position of God and craved for worship entered into the temples to deceive the people. God has also permitted this for a very short span of time and for very good reasons. Why? First of all man is created as a free moral agent capable of making moral choices in all aspects. He is not made like a machine. So, free choice has to be granted to him regarding all moral choices. Otherwise his love will not be genuine. Man has been protected totally by the tenets of the Vedas. Also the nefarious plan of other beings of the 'supernatural realm' who did not perform there allocated duties and responsibilities but stooped to the most heinous crime of trying to usurp the position of their Creator have to be made known to mankind very explicitly. As God does not encroach on authority till the right time arrives these beings are allowed to proceed in their own way and mankind is also allowed to proceed in his own way. But a real devotee who has faith in God and the Vedas can never be deceived.
VII. WHY TEMPLE WORSHIP IS NOT RELEVANT TODAY?
1. Temple worship is relevant only till God personally appears upon the earth. All the people sent by God during the different Yugas (Ages) as His Messengers are not God. When their time and purpose is over they have a natural death. At the end of Kali-Yuga God Himself descends on planet earth. He is not an avatar (messenger), but God Himself. When He appears on the scene we don't need any representations of Him in wood, stone or metal as He can be personally approached. This can be fully understood by a very simple analogy. Will a wife whose husband returns from a very long foreign trip venerate the photograph of her husband or the husband himself? Will she hang the photograph of her husband on the wall and ask him to worship his own photograph and then talk to her.
2. At the end of this Age the appearance of "Kalki-Maha-Avatar" as:
LORD SHRI. LAHARI KRISHNA
is alone the TRUE TEMPLE to be worshipped. Today, God's full power is contained in this Form as He is God Himself. Today's temple worship means worshipping this eternally existing form of God.
3. Scriptures proclaim that all the 'Powers of God' that were exhibited in the hitherto 'Avatars of God' and in the 'Temples' as well, has been totally absorbed into God who has come down personally.
4. No powers can now be received from the worship of the former avatars of God. Temple worship will also not yield any results when God has come directly in Gentle Human Form (Shrimad Bhagavad Gita 11:51). This is the Truth.
5. The temples that were once considered as the place where true devotees unite and worship God has now become a 'den of thieves' to collect money and the belongings of the true devotees. These activities are being done in name of God and religion. These false people are cheating the true devotees who come to the temples by false promises and sweet words.
6. We have to be cautious about these 'wolves in sheep skin'. God cannot act in a place where money is collected fraudulently in the name of God. God gives everything free. We should not be deluded by these false people who collect money only to fill their stomachs. So says 'Adhi Sankarachariyar' in his famous devotional work 'Bhaja Govindam'. At present, all the temples are filled with corruption and violence. How can the true God reside in the midst of thieves?
7. As the Vedas are not followed by a majority of the people congregating in the temples, God is present on the streets and roads (There is a saying: "Narayana resides on the streets and roads"). The present day people have cast God away from the temples by performing false worship. He resides on the roads. Are you able to hear the voice of God?
VIII. IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS PLEASE TEST FOR YOURSELF AND SEE WHETHER THE FOLLOWING METHODS YIELD ANY POSITIVE RESULTS TODAY:
1. Temple worship.
2. Worshipping the bodies and the tombs of the past avatars.
3. Worshipping the false 'gods and goddesses' who have usurped the position of God. If the above mentioned methods don't produce any good results for you, turn to the 'Living God' and surrender totally at His Most Holy Feet. You will experience a marvelous change.
IX. DEFEAT OF PARASURAMA AT THE HANDS OF SRI RAMA:
When Parasurama opposed Sri Rama, his total powers were absorbed into Sri Rama and Parasurama was bereft of any power. Sri Rama said to Parasurama "You cannot show any power in front of me as you have done with others." Parasurama begged pardon and asked permission to go to the Mahendra mountain to meditate on the Supreme Being. Sri Rama granted his wishes.
Likewise, all types of worship of Avatars and any type of Temple Worship becomes obsolete and comes to an end as soon as Lord Sreeman Narayana Himself appears on Indian Soil as Kalki-Maha-Avatar. When it is daytime the shining of the stars does not appear. The analogy of Rama vanquishing Parasurama will amply prove this.
X. THE BLESSINGS ATTAINED BY SURRENDERING TO LORD SHRI. LAHARI KRISHNA:
1. The sin (Genma Paavam) and sins (Karma Paavam) will be eradicated completely and Great Peace shall be obtained in no time.
2. Total release from poverty, sadness, incurable diseases, and possession of demons can be obtained freely.
3. You can escape from the terrible rule of 'Kali-Purushan'. When Lord Narayana annihilates this wicked one and all the miscreants He will usher in the 'Dharma Yuga' where Truth and Peace will prevail throughout the whole world.
4. If you pin your faith, love and loyalty on Lord Shri 'Lahari' Krishna totally you will attain the Highest Blessing - 'Jeevan Mukthi' (Total Liberation). You will obtain a 'Deathless Glorious Body' and stay forever in Sri Vaikuntam.
XI. FOR YOUR DEEP REFLECTION:
Meditate! None of our pride in caste, creed, religion, education, riches, tradition, fame etc., will help to save us from the forthcoming dangerous destruction. We must humble ourselves and ask God to reveal Himself to us. Truly we can realise and identify Sreeman Narayana.
XII. THE MOST POWERFUL NAME OF SREEMAN NARAYANA:
Thousands of people have obtained great peace by chanting the most precious name: "La + Hari = Lahari". The devils and demons fear and shiver at the mention of this name. No power can stand before this name. Today, the evil gods and goddesses and devils run away from the bodies of the people they have possessed declaring that He (Lord Narayana come down) is the Almighty God. The devotees who meditate on His Holy Name will attain "Glorification" and live forever with God in Sri Vaikuntam.
(This brochure has been prepared based on the 20 years teaching of Lord Shri. 'Lahari' Krishna. All praise and glory belongs to Him and Him alone)